- Seasoned & sautéed chicken breast, shredded
- Romaine lettuce, torn or cut into bite-size pieces
- Green and red cabbage, shredded (use two different varieties to add color to the salad)
- Carrots, julienned or made into matchsticks
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fried Chow Mein noodles
- Sliced almonds, toasted
Measurements are completely up to you. It depends on how many people you’re feeding. Add all the ingredients but the Chow Mein noodles together in a large bowl and toss to mix. Plate the salad and sprinkle with Chow Mein noodles. Drizzle on the dressing just before eating.
- ¼ cup of Olive~ Me & Co’s White Honey Ginger balsamic
- 1 TBL Olive~Me & Co Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 – 2 TBL Olive~ Me & Co’s Persian Lime EVOO (Add one TBL and have a taste. Add more if desired)
- 1 small- med. clove garlic, minced
In a small bowl, add the balsamic and garlic and stir. Slowly whisk in the oils to emulsify the mixture. Store in an airtight container.